Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Isahaya again

On a second trip to Isahaya in Nagasaki prefecture we encountered a very different scene. It was quite windy, there were very few small birds. At the end of a long day the wind subsided and we managed to spot some interesting wings:



チュウヒ,  Easten Marsh harrier



アオジ,  Black-faced Bunting



マナツル,  White-naped Crane




ベニマシコ,  Long-tailed Rosefinch








ツグミ,  Dusky Thrush



シロガシラ,   Light-vented Bulbul  We saw 4 of these birds, my first time in mainland Kyushu.



What happened to your tail?






アトリ,  Brambling



ハイイロチュウヒ,  Hen Harrier male




No comments:

Post a Comment