Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Crested Kingfisher, ヤマセミ 2

The day after that I got there early, but had to wait quite some time. When one bird past by flying low over the river upstream, I followed it at a distance for about 1 km. Lugging my heavy gear along was exhausting. I stopped to take a rest and saw the bird doing the same in a tree not far from the road. I quickly got up again and managed this shot:


Thank you!

Later in the morning 2 other birds were found further downstream and I got another chance. The distance was a bit larger, but I was happy anyway.










Practice diving and fishing




Coming up with just a leave, nothing edible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment