Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 1 February 2015

5 days around Kyushu, part 4

After the party we drove to that highway service area with the fresh flowers on the super clean toilets (not unusual here in Japan) to spend the night and drove to Miike, the same place as last year, to see if there were any Nuthatches. Guess my surprise to see a row of photographers, exactly like 2014, to see the exact same bird, 

the Forest Wagtail, イワミセキレイ











The nuthatches were there, too. I could hear them high up in the trees. With my binoculars I followed them on their way upside down. If only one would come all the way down....

Eurasian Nuthatch, ゴジュウカラ







We even found that big, interesting fungus at the same place.




No comments:

Post a Comment