Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Remember March 1

The migrating birds arrived so sudden this year, I didn't get a chance to update my sightings from March. So here we are, a little late, like mustard after the meal.

Feathers on the coast of Itoshima: Eurasian Wigeon, ヒドリガモ




And Pacific Reef Egret, クロサギ




A pretty Gadwall , オカヨシガモ



In Imazu: Water Pipit, タヒバリ 



Still hanging out there in March: Common Starling, ホシムクドリ



And offcourse the Spoonbills, giving a bit of a show
2 Eurasian Spoonbills, ヘラサギ




becoming a bit cuddly?


A black face decides to interfere 
Black-faced Spoonbill, クロツラヘラサギ


And stays in between.



Showing off some more: Black-faced Spoonbill, クロツラヘラサギ


High up in a tree a Japanese Grosbeak, イカル was singing. Or was it laughing? 






No comments:

Post a Comment