Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Saturday 4 July 2015

Crested Kingfisher, アマセミ part 3

“Practice makes the master.” 
― Patrick RothfussThe Name of the Wind


がんばって!!!


Something is there, in the water



I got it! Can I eat it?


Throw it up high... 


And catch it.


once more... 


Should I talk to it? 


Try another one.





How do I do this?


Still cannot eat it...



In the far corner another young bird was having a go at a piece of rope






And took it up in the tree. 

Life is tough. Some birds don't make it. Some die from hunger and some drown. Let's hope for the best for these 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment