Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 16 August 2015

Mid summer waders

14 August, in the middle of summer activities I took some time off to check the regular fields. The day before I dropped my camera (today - still in shock)

Just 1 juvenile Black-winged Stilt, セイタカシギ


Still so young but on the way south all by himself, without any parents. That's tough!



Looking for food




Can it eat the snail?


Dropping it...


With a Wood Sandpiper as the only company...

More of those in a nearby field. Wood Sandpiper, タカブシギ


 1 bird


 2...


3 all together


And a Long-toed Stint, ヒバリヒギ There were 2 of them actually



Another single as far as I could tell: Common Snipe, タシギ


Nice to see you all again. There were also 2 Red-necked Stints, トウネン and several Little Ringed Plovers, コチドリ in the vicinity. A Peregrine Falcon, ハヤブサ flew by.

No comments:

Post a Comment