Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 7 February 2016

Winter Birds 1

In between festivals and snow I managed to find some common birds around town.
Not very special; this year seems so quiet. However, I personally love the common birds just as much.


 The Meadow Buntings, ホオジロ can always be found. They love the reed and when the sun comes out they look pretty in the soft winter light.








Right around the corner a Water Rail, クイナ pops out



The Green Sandpiper, クサシギ was there too



Just like the Common Reed Buntings, オオジュリン




 Magpies, カササギ causing a bit of commotion - as usual


Teasing the Black Kite, トビ


Mr and Mrs Bull-headed Shrike, モズ




 Last but not least this Common Kingfisher, カワセミ


A common sight, but not here. Look at that location, there is a very busy road right there. See the car?

No comments:

Post a Comment