Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 21 February 2017

Smew, ミコアイサ

The small pond nearby had more to offer. Lots of common ducks and 10 Smews. 6 males and 4 females. The clouds cleared. In my head as well as in the sky.

Smew, ミコアイサ



All 6 males and 1 female
  





The female seems much smaller. She has such a sweet face.








When the sun broke through the water colored a bit blue



All 10 together


diving



hunting   


Look at her with that fish!



bata bata



No comments:

Post a Comment