Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 12 March 2017

Crested Kingfisher, ヤマセミ , etcetera

The 2nd Sunday of March and it was a beautiful day! Hardly no wind, nice temperature, flowers, first butterflies and even some real nice birds.

male Crested Kingfisher, ヤマセミ


perching in a blossom tree.




Brown Dipper, カワガラスwith nesting materials? I thought that would be a bit late.







 Lots of  Asian House Martins, イワツバメ flying overhead



Plum blossom, still plenty.


 

My first butterfly of the year... have to catch up on their names...!



As wel a first: Rengeso,翹揺Astragalus Sinicus



I checked out this little shrine that was build after the old one was destroyed in a fire a few years ago.
Nice, all that new clean wood and metal fittings



The young Mute Swan, コブハクチョウ that came to visit found a more sheltered place. It was preening  in the pond and stretched its wings just as I drove by. 







No comments:

Post a Comment