Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 3 March 2017

Winter birds January, February part 3

The days are longer, plum is in full bloom. Migrating birds are gathering.



A huge group of Cormorants just finished feeding in the west of Hakata Bay 
Great Cormorant, カワウ



Below my trusty neighbor, the female Blue Rock Thrush, イソヒヨドリ
Not really a winter bird. She will stay here in summer. I hope she will find a mate.





Winter visitors Red-breasted Merganser, ウミアイサ male


and female



Residents Mr. and Mrs Bull-headed Shrike, モズ



No winter post without these lovely ducks with their kind expressions 
Eurasian Wigeon, ヒドリガモ



And after these residents and visitors a couple of illegal immigrants
Red-billed Leiothrix, ソウシチョウ





No comments:

Post a Comment