Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 1 May 2017

山の方 - a morning in the mountains part 1

The last day of April and it's crowded. Summer birds are everywhere. They have just arrived and are not yet settled in their territories, many still looking for a partner. Every one is calling, chattering, singing, it's a real party.

Narcissus Flycatcher, キビタキ




Virtually no trimming. This guy was so curious, I nearly expected him to land on the camera.






Lots of flowers too, like these insect eaters on the right and below





Blue-and-white Flycatcher, オオルリ







Very pretty small stuff.



Japanese Thrush, クロツグミ


male 



female





No comments:

Post a Comment