Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Saturday 16 September 2017

Macro in Oita, Mt Kuju

The weather is bad, a typhoon is on it's way. When tidying up the photo files in my computer I hit upon this collection from Mt Kuju national park, taken in August this year.
No birds. Maybe that's why it'd slipped my mind...
Tiger lilies grow wild in Japan. There are many other lilies, but this one is most spectacular I think.

オニユリ




The bug is a kind of stink bug, カメムシ 



Higodai (Echinops setifer) is another wild flower, seen in August. ヒゴダイ





? I have no idea



Mizutonbo (Habenaria sagittifera) ミズトンボ  a kind of orchid



Squash Bug,  オオヘリカメムシ



some kind of fly with interesting eyes



Red Striped Shield Bug,  アカスジカメムシ  underneath also red







Another flower I don't know. The shape of these buds reminded me of chemistry lessons



ハス









サワギキョウ




No comments:

Post a Comment