Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 13 November 2017

Isahaya 1

The news about a Vulture in Isahaya reached me too late... too bad. But there is always something to see.

Black Stork, ナベコ, just 1 bird this year











1 single Greater White-fronted Goose, マガン among the crows, mostly Rooks, ミヤマガラス.
Where were the Jackdaws? Not here...







Of course there were lots of Water Pipits, タヒバリ. I looked for some red breasts, but didn't see any



Hooded cranes ナベツル were flying at the end of the day.









No comments:

Post a Comment