Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 28 January 2018

January Birds 1

It was terribly cold sometimes, and some days were so dark. No unexpected visiting birds showed up, but the regulars were there. When the snow fell I grabbed the camera and hurried out to a fantastic winter wonderland with ice sculptures like I'd never seen before. Spending all my free time there I now end up with all these images for the January Birds posts. Way too many of course

Early morning in Imazu



A grey view of the mud flat at low tide. Shelducks, ツクシガモ and Great Cormorants, カワウ stand out among other ducks etc.



The usual population of Dunlins, ハマシギ often stopped by



the Mute Swan, コブハクチョウ  that hung around for quite some time. 



Ducks, a quick fix when I need one.


Common Teal, コガモ



Eurasian Wigeon, ヒドリガモ





Gadwall, オカヨシガモ



Kestrel, チョウゲンボウ vs Carrion Crow, ハシボソガラス






Who is chasing who?



No comments:

Post a Comment