Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 20 May 2018

Dontaku

Finally got my GW photos sorted out. The Dontaku file stayed unopened in my PC. The reason? I don't really like this festival. The season is good for birding and hiking. After 28 years I thought I should check it out once more. If only to take some colorful images to put on the blog...
I didn't see the parade, but hung around at the park where all the groups gathered before the start.

Last practice































No comments:

Post a Comment